Monday, July 12, 2010

Aftermath

I think one of the worst parts about being robbed whole thing (though this may be particular to a place as small as this) is that I look at everybody as though they were the ones who did it. The community here is very small and everybody says they know who the people are who are typically involved, but nobody is willing to spill the beans to a white guy. So instead, I walk by every group of little 20 yr old punk ass loudmouth bitches assuming it was one of them. The paranoia and suspicion grates on me and I can feel it making me a person I don't want to be.

That was until this week. I think I'm finally moving past it and getting on with my life (and my project). I spent all of last week rebuilding security at my house, including our new, ugly ass pitbull, Bingo :)

I promise to make my next blog entry more uplifting...

1 comment:

  1. aww, chris. i am so sorry this happened to you. i hope they take responsibility and return it. post fliers about your work being on it! its awful and i will pray a new computer emerges (but i prefer the old one returning fully intact!)

    ReplyDelete